MOU-RBA Archives

June 2016

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
MARK OTNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2016 06:50:49 -0600
The Spotted Towhee that's been around for the last few summers is back at Buffalo River State Park in Clay County.  Yesterday afternoon at about 1:00, I got it on the south side of the river whereas in all previous years I had seen it on the north side.  If you go from the main parking lot east toward the science center on the main trail along the river, it is in the area as you exit the woods into the second clearing.

Mark Otnes
Fargo ND
701-241-4194