In the Sax-Zim Bog there are two sightings that need to be clarify.
1. A Great Gray Owl was seen on CR 83 near the intersection of N. Overton Rd. (NOT south Townline Rd)
2. A Great Gray Owl was seen on S. Townline Road near the intersection of CR 5
Getting all these sightings scrambled my brain but wanted to make them clear to you all.
* I just updated the Sax-Zim Bog Area Map where owls, feeders and winter bird sightings are updated as of today.
* I also forgot to add the Great Gray Owl on CR 47 in Sax-Zim Bog to the Great Gray Owl map. Its now added.
* I also got a new Snowy Owl report from Roseau County. 5 miles west of Lancaster on CR 6 by Larry Wibelski.
Join or Leave mou-net:http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net