MOU-RBA Archives

February 2012

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Roy Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:40:35 -0700
Thanks to everyone for the fast response.  No luck today with the thrush, but I did get a good look a few weeks ago.  No luck with the snowy either, but two days of birding with my AZ friends mostly in Sax Zim/ Duluth got us 47 species, including 2 goshawks, BB woodpeckers, ST grouse, hoary redpoll, boreal chickadee, glaucous gull, Thayer's gull, common loon at Canal Park, and great looks at a great gray owl hunting.