MOU-RBA Archives

May 2016

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
William Marengo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2016 09:25:59 -0600
Prior to our evening Marshbird survey for MN Audubon yesterday, Esther and I found a Northern Mockingbird on the southwest shore of Boise Lake in Brown county about 5:30pm.  This lake is located roughly midway between Springfield and Cobden south of US Hwy. 14. We were able to watch the bird for about five minutes and then lost track of it when it flew off into the brush.

Regards,,,