MOU-RBA Archives

February 2013

From:
Jake Langeslag <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jake Langeslag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:20:17 -0700
Hello!

For the last couple weeks, I have been having a wonderful time hand-feeding
the flock of redpolls in my yard.  This “redpoll invasion” year has
provided a great opportunity for people to hand-feed who have never tried
it before.  The weather looks a bit colder this weekend with a warm up next
week so now is the time to try!

I typed up the method that I use on my blog.  I also posted a video on the
blog showing the Common and Hoary Redpolls in my hand.

Here is the link: http://www.aquaeden.com/blog

If anyone does not have redpolls coming to their feeders yet and would like
to try it, you are welcome to come by!  Just drop me an email and we can
set something up.

--
Jake Langeslag "The Pondologist"

*Aqua Eden*