MOU-RBA Archives

October 2012

From:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:57:54 -0600
At about noon Sunday, amongst a large flock of divers, I found these scoters at the Wells sewage ponds.  They were in the pond immediately to the southwest of the intersection of State Highway 109 and 560th Ave.  They were all together, though when I came back an hour or two later, the Black Scoter was by itself.  Careful, there are are lots of Ruddy Ducks around as well!