MOU-RBA Archives

May 2013

From:
Linda Schumann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Schumann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2013 14:17:13 -0600
My mother-in-law (lives just two house from us) called with a red-headed
woodpecker sighting. I grabbed my camera and was able to see the bird and get
some photos. The red-headed is a little nervous so I couldn't get real close
outside. My in-laws got to see it up close since it came in for some suet and
stopped by on a feeder right outside their window.  I have been waiting all spring
to see one, so pretty.

The fresh rainfall has brought the birds out full force today. We have scarlet
tanagers, male and female. 4-5 Indigo buntings, many baltimore orioles,
hummingbirds and with all the gold finches there spots of color all over.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Rainbow-Resort/229742137049029
for photos.

Linda Schumann
Rainbow Resort