MOU-RBA Archives

May 2015

From:
Jim Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2015 20:41:05 -0600
Sharon Lind found a Tufted Titmouse at our feeders today, May 25. We
are at 847 Scenic Drive, a half mile west of the Sonju car dealership
on the west side of Two Harbors. Birders are welcome to look for the
bird, but it seems very skittish and goes long periods between visits
to the feeder.  As far as I know this is a first Lake County record,
and one of a handful of northeast MN records.

I posted a photo to Recently Seen page on the MOU website.

Jim Lind
Two Harbors