MOU-RBA Archives

September 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:41:26 -0500
Hi
Once again we had a good outing as Gary Swanson lead us on his phenology hike. We got 55 species of birds , including Palm, Yellow, Chestnut sided, Nashville, Tennessee,Wilsons,  and Northern Parula warblers.  Redstarts, common yellowthroat, yellow throated vireo,  We saw several flycatchers including the least and the pewee.  We saw three eagles, three female Scarlet Tanagers, a coopers hawk and finally a Female Merlin eating her prey on top of a telephone pole.  Here are a few photos from my flickr account. https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/>
 I wish this could go on but I know it will soon pass.
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids