MOU-RBA Archives

June 2014

From:
dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:36:10 -0600
Hi All—

As promised in my recent note, I have posted my blog photos of a
Yellow-throated Warbler that Erika and I saw at Whitewater State Park in
Winona Co. on Saturday. Because the warbler kept high in the canopy, the
photos are highly enlarged, but do show something of the bird's behavior.

Also posted in yesterdays blog are photos of a kind of odd Henlow’s Sparrow
from the Carleton College lower arboretum on Friday. The bird seems very
white-breasted, but otherwise sports typical Henslow’s field marks. The
bird also sang a Henslow’s song.

The blog is at: http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

Dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau