MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

From:
Jim Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 21:48:19 -0600
This afternoon 5/25, Ben Fritchman, Dave Grosshuesch, John Hokema and I found a
White-winged Dove in Two Harbors along 1st Avenue between 2nd and 3rd Street.  This is
only the second Lake County record I'm aware of.

We also saw a Grasshopper Sparrow and Western Meadowlark in the grassy area west of
the wastewater treatment plant, and flyover Caspian Tern and Purple Martin downtown.  We
found 24 warbler species throughout the day, almost all of which were on territory inland from
Lake Superior.

Jim Lind
Two Harbors