MOU-RBA Archives

May 2015

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Josh Wallestad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2015 12:13:53 -0600
Miedd Lake is in Yellow Medicine County northwest of the town of Cottonwood
in Lyon County. A scope will be necessary if viewing from the north end and
the birds are in the southwest corner.  Garrett and I hiked along the
shoreline for quite a ways to get better looks.  Bring mud boots.

Josh Wallestad

county???