MOU-RBA Archives

July 2012

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Pete Hoeger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 09:38:53 -0600
Mute swan with 4 Trumpeters in small wetland this morning 07/06 @ 10 am on
McLeod Cty. 31, 1.1 miles  north of intersection McLeod Cty. 5 and Wright
Cty 5 (also marked now as Wright Cty. 3 Detour) northeast of Silver Lake
and west of Winsted. This is also called Falcon Ave.  (alternate directions
0.4 south of intersection Common St and Falcon Ave).
Also 3 different EC Doves seen and heard at 3 farmsteads in this same area
mail # 24374 on Falcon and #s 7301 and 7142 on McLeod Cty 5
Pete Hoeger, Hutchinson