MOU-RBA Archives

May 2016

From:
Jonathan Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2016 18:51:56 -0600
We were able to find it tonight from around 5PM - 6PM. First saw it over on
W River Road in the trees along the fence on the bike path. Did not get a
good look here, but later found it on the far east side of the park in a
~20' high oak.  There is a nest in the oak tree that the warbler was seen
in, but not sure if it was the next of this bird. Saw several other birders
and we all got a nice look at this bird. Photo posted to the MOU main page
from this evening.

jonathan & elizabeth beck