MOU-RBA Archives

May 2012

From:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 08:44:06 -0600
Yesterday morning I located a singing Henslow's Sparrow a
Hey birders,

Yesterday morning I located a singing Henslow's Sparrow at Minneopa State Park.  The bird was in roughly the same location as last year, about 50-75 yards west of the parking lot half-way along the prairie road.  The bird was singing on the south side; beware of Dickcissels!

Chad Heins
Mankato

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?" --Job 12:7, 9