MOU-RBA Archives

July 2011

From:
"John P. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John P. Ellis
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:43:10 -0600
     Sorry I didn't post location with my original post as I have had
several responses from people who would like it.  Here goes: take MN 27 from
Osakis or Alex to Nelson and go North on Douglas 9 and turn North on Johnson
Road. Go east on Douglas County 30 from Johnson Road about .1 to .2 mile to
a MN DNR Wildlife area and look to the small lake to the south. Once I saw
the swans out foraging and once they were asleep on a Muskrat house (seen
from the east edge of the accessible part of the lake.) Good luck to all and
sorry for not responding to each of you individually.     John Ellis- St.
Paul