PIG-LIST Archives

September 2006

PIG-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jon Papic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pediatric Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:12:39 -0500
Hi everybody,

Here is some information regarding upcoming Pediatric Interest Group
events. First, PIG will be having its first meeting of the year on
Thursday, October 5 during the lunch hour. We will be discussing possible
lunch lecture topics, upcoming volunteer opportunities, your favorite
Sesame Street episode and anything else we want to talk about. Please feel
free to share with us what you would like to see, learn or experience with
PIG. Lunch will be provided and we won’t run out of food. I will email
everyone closer to meeting time with a location.

Second, I want to remind everyone to keep your calendars open for our first
volunteer opportunity on October 21. Details will be given at the meeting
and emailed at a later time.

Finally, due to the fact that my directions at the activities fair to the
Peds MMM were totally sub par, below I have attempted to include the most
accurate directions to the Peds MMM. Again, they are every Friday at noon
and everyone is welcome.

Todd Amphitheatre (room C231) Mayo Building
Latitude 44.972745 °N
Longitude -93.231939 °W

From the first year class turn so you face the Minnesota Medical Foundation
plaque on the wall and go right, away from the Bio-Med Library. Follow the
hallway and take a right at the T, toward the Mayo Building. Go through the
double doors, your now in Mayo, take a right and follow the hallway, Todd
Amphitheatre is on your left.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting.