PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2014

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Michael, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:11:41 +0000
Greetings  JEOL users,

We recently acquired a JEOL 8200 with 4 spectrometers.  One of the gas flow spectrometers was set up with a TAP and a multilayer pseudo crystal.  The pseudocrystal was not in useable shape; and we would like to replace it with a PETJ anyway.  Does anyone know of a source for crystals that is less expensive than JEOL?  Or, does anyone have a PETJ with decent specs that they are no longer using, that they would be willing to sell?

Thank you,

Peter

Peter Michael
Department of Geosciences