PROBEUSERS Archives

October 2017

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Keewook Yi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2017 23:06:27 +0900
Dear all,

It is not hard to make customized mold using teflon at the machine shop.
Our owns are working well with Epofix (Struers), 105 resin-206 hardener
(West system) and EpoxyCure (Buehler). I attached one image of one lab-made
mold + three groups of zircon minerals (~150 grains each) + double-side
tape + glass plate (top view: before pouring epoxy resin).

Best,
Keewook
Korea Basic Science Institute

[image: Inline image 1]