PROBEUSERS Archives

December 2009

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:00:08 -0600
From:
"Craig S. Schwandt" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Steve,

I agree, Ellery's suggestion is one potential cause, another is that the grounding wire for the stage is broken, or otherwise not making electrical contact.

With highest regards,

Craig

Craig S. Schwandt, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist

McCrone Associates, Inc.
850 Pasquinelli Drive
Westmont, IL  60559-5539

Reception: 630-887-7100
Office: 630-734-2422
FAX: 630-887-7417
[log in to unmask]       www.mccrone.com

This message and any attachments, in part or whole, may contain confidential and legally privileged information and are intended solely for viewing and use by the above addressee. If you have received this transmission in error and/or are not the intended recipient, we request that you immediately notify the sender and remove all electronic records of this transmission from your computer and network system. McCrone Associates, Inc. cannot verify the electronic integrity of this transmission. Disclosure, copying, use, and/or any physical or electronic dissemination of the information included herein by anyone other than the intended recipient or authorized person(s) is strictly prohibited.