PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2018

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Straszheim, Warren E [BIOTC]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 22:29:29 +0000
If you export the map to an image file, you probably lose the scaling. Let's say that the most intense pixel has 1316 counts and is mapped to an intensity of 255 for the image. You will have to reapply that scale factor when you process the image in ImageJ.

I cannot comment beyond that. I don't have JEOL's new software.

Warren Straszheim