PROBEUSERS Archives

February 2016

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:04:01 -0800
From:
John Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Ken said:

"why not use differential mode with wide windows instead of integral mode"

That's generally how I set my PHAs up.
john

--
John J. Donovan         [log in to unmask]
University of Oregon    (541) 346-4632 (office)

CAMCOR Web:             http://camcor.uoregon.edu/
Facility Web:           http://epmalab.uoregon.edu/
Cameca SX100 Schedule:  http://camcor.uoregon.edu/calendar/sx100
Cameca SX50 Schedule:   http://camcor.uoregon.edu/calendar/epma