PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2014

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Pickles, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 04:04:02 +0000
Hi Peter,

I agree with what Ron said.  We have an 8200 which recently tripped out with an oil warning when it was actually the water chiller that had failed.

The oil level in the pump only needs to drop slightly for it to trip out but it is simple to top up and should be about an inch from the top of the reservoir.  We were given some type of Shell diala oil by the Jeol engineer.

Cheers,

Joe

Joe Pickles
Senior Technician, Camborne School of Mines

Tel:+44 (0)1326 371851
www.emps.exeter.ac.uk/csm<http://www.emps.exeter.ac.uk/csm>

Daphne du Maurier Building 3.125, University of Exeter, Penryn Campus, Penryn, TR10 9FE, Cornwall.