PROBEUSERS Archives

June 2018

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Ron Rasch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:14:12 +0000
Yes, sounds big to me too. Are the slits in the same position ?

Ron
Uni of QLD

On 15/06/2018, at 6:27 AM, "Ken Severin" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi all - we just changed the detector window on one of our argon detectors and are seeing somewhere around 20-25% more counts using the new window.  This seems like a huge increase.  While I would expect some change, I would expect the change to be in the range of a couple percent.  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

Ken Severin
U Alaska Fairbanks
JXA-8530F
**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota

Post a message: send your message to <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Unsubscribe: send "SIGNOFF PROBEUSERS" to <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

On-line help and FAQ: <http://probelab.geo.umn.edu/jeoluserlist.html> http://probelab.geo.umn.edu/jeoluserlist.html

*

****