PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2018

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Ron Rasch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2018 23:46:04 +0000
Hi Deon,

I had similar once. I vented the system, opened the spectrometer and watched as I moved the system through it's paces, using direct spectrometer control.

I found that the HV cable to the detector rubbed and slightly moved the detector. Depending on peak-search, direction of travel, etc it moved the detector differently.

I just pulled the HV cable back a few mm, pumped down, and all was fixed.

Good Luck !

Ron

****