PROBEUSERS Archives

November 2020

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
John H Fournelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2020 23:16:02 +0000
I am the archivist of the Microanalysis Society (formerly Microbeam Analysis Society) and recently in sorting through old files left by my predecessor Everett Glover (1917-2017), I came across a page cut out of “ARL Probe News, a quarterly newsletter published by Applied Research Laboratorie’ Research Instruments Product Group, Stephen O. Friend, Editor”. By any chance, does anyone happen to have any copies of this newsletter, which they would be willing to donate to the MAS Archives? (We will be installing our archives at the Science History Institute in Philadelphia in 2021.) Or if you have any other historical materials from the 1960s onward that document our field (newsletters, correspondence, white papers, etc).

Thanks.

John
John Fournelle, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist Emeritus