PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2018

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Deon van Niekerk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:03:22 -0500
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to extract the concentration numbers/data  of a line profile drawn (and displayed) on a 2-point-calibrated X-rap map (using JEOL's Xmap software)? I don't see a file that contains the data that represents the chemical profile displayed on the map.

I can export the map to imageJ, redraw the line, and then extract the data via imageJ, but the profile and numbers seem to be slightly different from the Xmap version.

Thanks,
Deon.

****