PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2019

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Beavers, Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:27:16 +0000
John,

We used RBS years ago in the research labs at Texas Instruments in Dallas. It's been over 20 years ago and I do not have contact with any of those folks who ran the technique on a daily basis. I would suggest someone at EAG labs could help. Try this link to start:

https://www.eag.com/techniques/spectroscopy/rutherford-backscattering-spectrometry-rbs/

[https://www.eag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/rbs.png]<https://www.eag.com/techniques/spectroscopy/rutherford-backscattering-spectrometry-rbs/>

Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry | RBS | EAG Laboratories<https://www.eag.com/techniques/spectroscopy/rutherford-backscattering-spectrometry-rbs/>
www.eag.com
Contact EAG for Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry (RBS), this technique used for thin film analysis, elemental composition and crystalline quality.

Regards

Roy Beavers

Southern Methodist University