PROBEUSERS Archives

August 2015

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Wayne D. Niemeyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:09:13 +0000
Eric,

Here is a link to a large coater that will handle your samples:  http://www.laddresearch.com/vacuum-equipment/the-ladd-vacuum-evaporator

Wayne

Wayne D. Niemeyer | Senior Research Scientist

[Title: McCrone Associates, Inc. - Description: McCrone Associates, Inc.]
McCrone Associates, Inc. * 850 Pasquinelli Drive * Westmont, IL 60559
P. 630.887.7100 ext.2420 | F. 630.887.7417 | www.mccrone.com<http://www.mccrone.com/>
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 A2LA Accredited, Certificate #3631.01<http://www.mccroneassociates.com/sites/default/files/A2LA_Cert_3631-01.pdf> * FDA/GDUFA/DEA Registered<http://www.mccroneassociates.com/quality-program>
This email and any files attached may contain information that is legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our permission.