PROBEUSERS Archives

May 2009

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
William Glassley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 19:56:24 +0200

Hi Ritchie,

Back in the 1970s at the University of Washington we used a method
similar to that described by Eric Essene -Ir strip, etc. It worked
well, but we found that it was smart to do more than one bead per
sample. Multiple beads from a single sample helped identify cases in
which, despite strenuous efforts to mix and homogenize samples,
homogenization wasn't complete.

Bill