PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2006

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
William Kinman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:10:29 -0400

Hello fellow microprobe users,
We are looking at purchasing a new carbon coater to replace our old
evaporation type coater that uses carbon strands. Any recommendations
for a good system for coating samples for almost exclusively
quantitative/WDS work? Anyone out there using a newer coater that you
just don't like or consistently encountering problems with the
coater? Anyone out there have a coater that you just really like or
would heartily recommend? Thanks in advance ofr any information or
insights!

Thanks,
Will Kinman

William Kinman