PROBEUSERS Archives

September 2019

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 15:01:17 -0400
Hi Milen

   is this still available?

thanks

Jim

From: Shishkov, Milen
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PROBEUSERS] 733 probe for parts

I have a 733 probe in storage that has to go – all or parted. Please contact me off line if interested.

--

Milen Shishkov, Ph.D.

Wellman Center for Photomedicine

Massachusetts General Hospital

Harvard Medical School

Address: MGH

         BAR 818

         50 Blossom St.

         Boston, MA 02114

Phone:   (617) 726 1589

Fax:     (617) 726 4103

**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver
Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota

****