PUBPOL-L Archives

January 1997

PUBPOL-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Albert W. Boss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert W. Boss
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:29:06 -0800
   _-- Public Policy Network - Posting to PUBPOL-L --_

The Call for Presentations for the 1997 Annual International Conference of
the Community Development Society has been extended through January 31,
1997.

The 29th annual conference theme-Reflections and Visions on the Learning
Community-provides the opportunity for communities to look back on what
has been done and proclaim what needs to be done in the future! The
accomplishments in communities around the world have been many and we want
to provide a meeting which encourages us to celebrate our successes while
we collectively create a vision for the future of community development.
Reflections and Visions on the Learning Community will provide a special
forum where we share our perspectives and experiences. Come be with us as
we contemplate, celebrate, dream, and action plan. We invite your
proposals for participation in the following areas:

Workshops
Presentations
Exhibits
Community Based Problem Raising, Discussion and Dialogue Sessions
Roundtable Breakfast Session

More information is available on the world-wide web at
http://www.scn.org/ip/cds/call97.htm, or via the CDS web site at
http://www.infoanalytic.com/cds/ (conference information is listed at the
bottom of the page, behind the "CDS Resources" link.)

Those without Web access can get the same information via an e-mail
message to:

The message should contain exactly and only the following line:

send http://www.scn.org/ip/cds/call97.htm

For general conference program information, contact Ron Hustedde,
University of Kentucky, 500 W. P. Garrigus Building, Lexington, Kentucky,
USA 40546-0215, Phone: 606-257-3186, Fax:  606-257-1164, e-mail:

Best,

Al Boss
Community Development Society