PUBPOL-L Archives

March 2003

PUBPOL-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
John Wilmerding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Wilmerding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:58:33 -0500
_-- Public Policy Network - Posting to [log in to unmask] --_

David,

Understanding the relevance of my Nazi comparison requires a careful read of the PNAC site.  This will uncover the obvious -- that the signatories of that political cabal seek global military and economic dominance for the USA for the foreseeable future, just as the German Nazis did, and the not-so-obvious, such as references on page 60 of their 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' document to the 'political usefulness' of 'genotype-targetable biological weaponry'.

This is why, indeed, I call them PNACzis.  And if you want even more evidence -- even of direct involvement of the Bush family with the German Nazis, it is on the public record.  Run a Google search on Prescott Bush, Thyssen, Silesian Steel, Union Banking Corporation. -- John Wilmerding