PUBPOL-L Archives

January 2000

PUBPOL-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Cesar Gayoso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cesar Gayoso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:45:06 -0500
   _-- Public Policy Network - Posting to [log in to unmask] --_

FORUM TPSIPOL : Campanas Politicas en Peru
                Political Campaigns

Http://www.egroups.com/group/eleccion
Please Forward it,

The Forum Workshop of Political Psychology in Lima (Peru) Forum TPSIPOL
has created an academic space to exchange opinions , perspectives and
analize the next presidential political campaigns in Peru . The FORUM
TPSIPOL thinks and believes the democracy as an imperfect but necessary
model to build and affirm every day . Especially in Peru.

In this sense we look forward too analise diferents experiences about
political campaigns in the world and the the role of the democracy and
press in it.

We expect to analyse the differents methods , techniques with
cases to strenght in group our capabilities to build a best country from
the civil society.

The discussion it would be only with the material what the participants
will offer.

All the discusion will be in spanish and as a second language the english.

I invite you to visit the web page specially created with this objetive :

Http://www.egroups.com/group/eleccion

All the messages will be saved in the webpage.

To subscribe write in the address only:

You will receive a welcome message as answer of your subscription.

Please forward to others interested .

Thanks very much,

Sincerely,

Cesar Gayoso