PUBPOL-L Archives

March 2003

PUBPOL-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Frank Conte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Conte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:33:42 -0500
_-- Public Policy Network - Posting to [log in to unmask] --_

When you have individuals calling Bush a Nazi any attempt at civility is
doomed f om the start.

                        from the desktop of:
Frank Conte                                     [log in to unmask]

When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
       Jonathan Swift, Thoughts on Various Subjects

        EAST BOSTON ONLINE  http://www.eastboston.com