SPHJOBS-LIST Archives

sphjobs-list: SPH Career Services Job Postings

SPHJOBS-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Alice Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:38:39 +0000

Hi,

Just following-up for my previous email.

If you are interested, I will get back to you with the total number of contacts available and the cost for the same - will this help you to discuss further?

Regards,
Alice