SPHJOBS-LIST Archives

sphjobs-list: SPH Career Services Job Postings

SPHJOBS-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jackie Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:08:17 +0530
Hi,

Hope you are well and safe.

I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring verified *Registered
Nurses Opt-in Contact List *across your target geography.

Data Fields include: Name, Profession Code, Profession Name, LIC ID,
Current License, Expiration Date, County, License Number, Business Name,
Web Address, Mailing Address, Email Address, Practice Location Address and
more…

Kindly let me know you are thoughts, so that we can discuss on further
details about available counts and pricing.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jackie Wilkins

Manager - Demand Generation

To opt-out, please respond with “not interested” in the subject line.