WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:52 -0500
Good morning,

There's one more hour to RSVP to our meeting today.  And please note
that of the three topics listed (search, analytics, UThink / Movable
Type), we have a three-way tie.  So a few more RSVPs will hopefully
help us prioritize these topics.  So RSVP and vote now!  The form is
up until 10:30.

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

But please note that we do not yet have anyone signed up to lead any
of these topics (at least, no one from the actual projects in OIT or
the LIbrary).

Another option would be to table these topics until we can cover them
better; as a back-up topic, I could chat a bit about mobile app
development using Web standards if there's any interest in that.  But
my experience is limited to the iPhone platform, so I can't cover
Android or other options.

Kris Layon,
coordinator-of-meetings
University of Minnesota Web Standards & Accessibility

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/