WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Karoline Dehnhard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:14:29 -0500
Video includes samples of QR codes outdoors in NYC:
http://www.rocketboom.com/qr-codes/

Karoline

P.S. Being able to see where buses are in real time is a dream of mine. So
this type of service could possibly convince me to update my teenager cell
phone!

--
Karoline Dehnhard
612-706-2759