WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Craig Bantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:43:11 -0600
The College of Biological Sciences is considering porting one of our largest
static sites to the Drupal platform. We’re looking for Drupal experts at the
University who are willing to share their experiences and thoughts on this
potential project. If we decide to move ahead with this project, CBS will be
seeking to contract with someone outside of our college to facilitate the
work. Please contact me off list if you’re willing to share your experiences
or can recommend someone who might.

Thank you
Craig

--