WEBSTANDARDS Archives

July 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:47:20 -0500
Hi Lisa,

I'm working with a small group of web developers and designers to update
these and make them responsive. Jim Hart from U Relations is a member the
group, so the templates will eventually be posted--hopefully this summer.

We're addressing retina displays and writing media queries for classes of
devices (large, medium and small). Email me off list of you're interested
in attending our next meeting. I'm also willing to meet with you separately
to go over the techniques we've discussed. Other members of the group might
be willing also (although I don't want to speak for them).

Thanks,

Tony

--
Tony Thomas