WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Joel Youngblom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 14:16:46 -0500
Thanks Gabe. I tried to sign up on the form, but received an error:

   - Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the site administrator if the
   problem persists.

I'd like to attend online.

Thanks, Joel

--