WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Richard Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:35:43 -0600
Dear CSS-DEV members,

I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu.  Academia.edu launched 12
months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a month answer the question 'who's
researching what?'  There are already 33 people on Academia.edu listing Web
Development as their research interest.

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the CSS-DEV mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-CSS-DEV

This page will show you fellow members already on Academia.edu.  You can see their
papers, research interests, and other information.

7,825 people have already signed up through the mailing list feature.  Visit the link
below, sign up with Academia.edu, and see who else from CSS-DEV is on Academia.edu.

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-CSS-DEV

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu