WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:52:06 -0600
From:
Peter Fleck <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
I believe Waves are private unless you make them public but anyone on
your wave can add people. I don't know if there is a way to limit who
can add. Of course that is similar to email as when you are emailing a
group, anyone can add another participant. Or delete a participant.
Several waves I've participated in have had someone accidently delete
portions. I'm looking now and it doesn't look like there is a way to
remove participants from a wave even if you started the wave.

You can search public waves with "with:public" in the inbox search
area. You will find hundreds or thousands to join.

Does someone want to start a Google Wave listserv list? Some folks are
dropping from this list and I think it's because of the heavy Wave
discussion.

Peter

Peter Fleck
612-424-5107