WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:36:28 -0500
I'm not sure how many of us at the U have preview access to Google
Wave yet, but it might be interesting to try to set up a Wave for the
Web Dev meetings as a way to discuss the meeting topics and follow up
with resources, links & etc. from the presenters. There may not be
time to get it going today, but perhaps at a future meeting.

I've had the opportunity to use Wave for real-time collaboration
recently. It's handy, even if still a little buggy.

My thought was one Wave per meeting. The Twin Cities Wave has been
fun, but has grown into monster. There's something to be said for
limiting the subject matter IMO.