WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:47:18 -0600
From:
John Brian Becker <[log in to unmask]>

I just received my Google Wave invite a few days ago. If there are any
in progress University of Minnesota Google Waves, I would like to be
added to those waves.

Thanks,

JB

John Brian Becker