WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
David Naughton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:39:51 -0500
According to the docs, the Google Feed API can return XML:
http://code.google.com/apis/feed/v1/devguide.html#resultXml One option would
be to transform that on the client with XSLT.

I've also used SimplePie, the best feed parser I've found for PHP so far. It
also allows one to get the feed XML, which you could transform with XSLT,
e.g. http://simplepie.org/wiki/reference/simplepie/enable_xml_dump

David

--
David Naughton