WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Michael Fraase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:04:39 -0600
The day there's any standardized interface for interacting with the
web is the day we'll interpret that as damage and route around it. As
we always have.

Google Wave, in it's current form, is the single most unusable piece
of web detritus I've yet encountered.

[....]

--
Michael Fraase, senior editor/ecommunications manager
College of Design, University of Minnesota