WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Toni Prekker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:11:21 -0600
Whoops!  Sorry for the cut-off message.

We're meeting Tue, January 17, 11:30am – 1:00pm at CTS (2nd floor
Transportation and Safety Building) for a brownbag discussion group.

If you're interested in attending, please let me know!

Toni A Prekker
Web Coordinator
Center for Transportation Studies
University of Minnesota